From your responses to my last post, I’ve decided I want my 6th couple to come from you guys — my friends, the Simming community!
For those of you who are not familiar with this challenge, the rules are as follows:
- The couple must be straight out of CAS: no starting skills, jobs, etc.
- The couple may have any traits and aspirations you want.
- The couple may be married or single; please specify in your entry which it is.
- I will allow maxis-match cc. Please include links to any cc used.
- Most importantly, because this is a genetics challenge, you must choose one of these coupling options:
- Native American Female | White Male (Note that I already have two of this coupling; your Sims will have to be really amazing for me to choose this coupling.)
- Black Female | Hispanic Male
- Asian Female | Black Male
- White Female | Pacific Islander Male
Your entry should include their photo(s), traits, aspirations, and a bit about their backstory (how did they survive the storm, how did they meet, what their relationship is like, etc.). Please include what career you’d like them to have, if any, unless it is obvious from their aspiration. You may also include any “goals” you have for them (open a business, travel to Sixam, take regular family vacations to Granite Falls, ect.).
Your lovely Sims will be living in this home upon their move to Willow Creek, so you may want to keep that in mind whilst creating them:
Post your entries on my forum thread, send me a PM through the forums, or make a post on your own blog and link to it in the comments below. The current “deadline” is October 12th, but let me know if you need more time. I can’t wait to see your Sims!